Welcome to the 17th Annual Cauliflower Festival!
Saturday – September 26, 2020 – 10a-4p
Celebrating farming, cooking, and culture in the past, present, and future of the Catskill Mountains.
Fun for the entire family including:
- Cauliflower For Sale – Buy LOCAL at the Pure Catskills tent!
- Scores of Artists and Craftspeople
- History Tent-Sponsored by The Town of Middletown Historical Society
- Traditional Music throughout the day
- Children’s hands-on crafts and entertainment
- Tractor Parade
- Quilting demonstrations
- much, much more!
- Pure Catskills Tent filled with PC members selling maple syrup, honey, hand-spun wool, specialty spirits, and more seasonal delights!
- Special Weekend Celebration of the Catskill Mountains Quilter Hall of Fame with an exhibition on Sat. and Sun. at the MTC Community Hall, Academy.
- Main Street shops and eateries ready to greet you and celebrate all things cauliflower.
Where is the Festival:
Village of Margaretville Pavilion
Bridge Street (Behind the supermarket)
Margaretville, NY 12455