Welcome to the 18th Annual Cauliflower Festival!
Saturday – September 24, 2022 – 11am-4pm
Celebrating farming, cooking, and culture in the past, present, and future of the Catskill Mountains.
Welcome to Margaretville
For a great day of fun
- Cauliflower For Sale
- Live Music
- Unique Selection of Vendors and Shopping Options
- Community Organizations and Activities
- Favorite Food Vendors!
- Catskill Forest Association – Building Bird Houses, Saw Demos, Know Your Forests
- Pure Catskills – Member Vendors, Learn about our Catskill Farmers and Buy Local Program
- Town of Middletown Historical Society – History Tent and Kids Activities
- Visit the WMCHealth Alliance Bus to learn about services offered at Margaretville Hospital
- 11:30 Tractor Parade
Starting at Margaretville Central School along Main Street
Enter Village Park and Circle Festival Grounds
Meet and greet Farmers and their Tractors
- 1903 Auto Rally of Antique and Restored Vehicles
Starts at the Catskill Visitors Center, Mt Tremper and travels along Route 28 the Catskill Mountains Scenic Byway, and will stop for a visit at the Cauliflower Festival. Drivers will line up at the Festival for all to admire the vehicles.
- Visit Main Street Margaretville to shop local and enjoy a stroll downtown. Find retail shops, the Longyear Gallery, Barb Alyn Arts and Crafts, and a very special Antique shop. HomeGoods sells specialty food and kitchenware, stop-by at Margaretville Hospital Auxiliary Thrift Shop – a popular destination, Quilts at Bloom Quilts and Retreats, HoneyBees and its unique selection of honey-made products, and Margaretville Liquors offering a fine selection of wines, specialty ciders, and more.
- Fly Fishing for Youngsters along the Binnekill Stream at the Walking Bridge sponsored by the Village of Margaretville.
- This event is funded in part by Pure Catskills Buy Local campaign, an economic initiative of the Watershed Agricultural Council with funding from NYS DEP, USFS and others. Funding from the Delaware County Tourism Bed Tax Grant Program, through the Delaware County Economic Development Office and by the WMCHealth Alliance.
The Cauliflower Festival takes place at the Village Park behind Freshtown Market Place and CVS Pharmacy, Bridge Street, Margaretville, NY 12455.